With the holidays coming up, this vegan cheese spread is a must-make! I combine vegan cream cheese with vegan feta and mix in dried cranberries, dried apricots, fresh rosemary, and orange zest. I love serving it on lentil chips or crackers as an amuse-bouche, but it is also excellent served in a self-serve bowl. This vegan cheese spread is so delicious, easy, and quick to prepare; you’ll want to make it every holiday!
Who doesn’t love a good cheese spread?
I am a sucker for a tasty appetizer, especially anything that goes onto crackers or chips. This vegan cheese spread is creamy and tangy with little bits of dried fruit and rosemary. It is tangy from the vegan cream cheese, vegan feta cheese, and orange zest, with a touch of sweetness from the fruit, of course, and a drizzle of agave nectar. The combination of cream cheese and feta resembles the flavor of goat cheese, which is hard to find a vegan version in stores! I love spreading this onto my favorite Kibo Sea Salt Lentil Chips or vegan ritz crackers for an easy amuse-bouche.
This is the PERFECT holiday appetizer!
If you need a dish to bring to a holiday party or if you’re having a group of friend over and want to make the vibe a bit more festive, this recipe is a must. This vegan cheese spread takes me around ten minutes to make, has less than ten ingredients, and is aesthetically beautiful to look at. With bits of red, orange, and green, it makes for the perfect holiday dish.
Serve this vegan cheese spread on a charcuterie board!
As previously mentioned, I like to serve the dip on chips or crackers as an amuse-bouche, but I also love serving it in a bowl and allowing my guests to eat it how they please. My favorite way to present this vegan cheese spread is by displaying it on a vegan charcuterie board. I will assemble a few chips or crackers with the spread and garnish them with orange zest and fresh rosemary, and lay them on a large cutting board. Then, I like to place the rest of the cheese spread in a bowl and place it in the center, surrounded by chips, crackers, and pieces of bread. Now, let your creativity flow! I love filling the board with nuts, dried and fresh fruits, olives, cornichons, jams, mustards, vegan cheese, and vegan deli meat. There truly is no incorrect way to do this, so have fun with it!
Check out these other holiday dishes!
- Chive Cream Cheese Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- The Best Southern-Style Vegan Stuffing
- Easy Vegan Pear and Blackberry Crisp
- Vegan Snowball Cookies
- Saltine Cracker Vegan Toffee
- The Best and Easiest Vegan Taco Dip EVER
- Vegan Pumpkin Blondies with White Chocolate & Pecans
If you make my vegan cheese spread with cranberry, apricot, and rosemary recipe, don’t forget to post a picture to Instagram, tag me @chefsummerstorm, and #gardengrub so I can see your recreation!
Vegan Cheese Spread with Cranberry, Apricot, & Rosemary
Cranberry Rosemary Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup plain vegan cream cheese (I used Kite Hill's)
- 1/4 cup vegan feta cheese (I use Violife's)
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped into small bits
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped into small bits
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, stems removed and discarded, finely chop the leaves
- 1/4 of an orange zested
- Add the cream cheese, feta cheese, agave nectar, and salt into a medium-sized bowl. Using a fork, mash the ingredients together until the feta is mostly broken up and everything is well combined. Tiny bits of feta are fine.
- Now, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spread the cheese onto lentil chips (as pictured in the blog post) or your favorite crackers and garnish with orange zest and chopped rosemary. The dip can also be served in a bowl alongside the chips and crackers.
SAVE THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST!