Welcome to garden grub!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of garden grub’s website, located at gardengrubblog.com/.
By accessing this website I assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use garden grub if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Images and Texts
All of the images and text on https://gardengrubblog.com/ are the property of https://gardengrubblog.com/. However, I do absolutely love it when you share recreations of my recipes on social media. Feel free to share photos and quotes with a link back to my original post. Do NOT share entire recipes, large bodies of my text, or edit my photos in anyway without first obtaining permission from me.
Unless otherwise stated, garden grub and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on garden grub. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from garden grub for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from garden grub
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from garden grub
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from garden grub
- Redistribute content from garden grub
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof 09/20/20.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of garden grub, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, garden grub shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
garden grub reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on my website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant garden grub a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to my Content
The following organizations may link to my website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to my website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to my website.
These organizations may link to my home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
I may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
I will approve link requests from these organizations if I decide that: (a) the link would not make me look unfavorably to myself or to my accredited business; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with me; (c) the benefit to me from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of garden grub, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to my home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to my website, you must inform me by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to my Website, and a list of the URLs on my site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to my website as follows:
- By use of my corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of my website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s website.
No use of garden grub’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around my webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of my website.
I shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend me against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
I reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to my website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. I also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to my website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from my website
If you find any link on my website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform me at any moment. I will consider requests to remove links but I am not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
I do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to my website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude my or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of my or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of my or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.