These gluten-free, vegan no-bake cookies are easy and quick to make, and healthier than typical cookies. They are made with just a handful of simple ingredients and take little to no effort to make, yet look and taste incredible! If chocolate peanut butter fudge sounds tasty to you, you need to give these vegan no-bake cookies a try ASAP!
Less Than 10 Ingredients
I make these cookies with only eight ingredients, nine if I decide to throw in chocolate chips. All ingredients are common kitchen ingredients, too, so you may already have everything on hand as you read this!
I first melt coconut oil in a saucepan. Then, I add maple syrup, almond milk, creamy peanut butter, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. I whisk this mixture for a few minutes until it is super smooth and slightly thickened. Then off the heat, I add oats and dark chocolate chips, stir it well, and scoop portions onto a sheet pan. Lastly, I top each cookie with a heavy sprinkling of flaky sea salt and freeze them! These vegan no-bake chocolate peanut butter cookies are EASY and take me less than fifteen minutes to make.
A Chocolate Peanut Butter Lovers Dream
Listen, if you love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter (WHO DOESN’T???), you will LOVE these cookies! They taste like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups turned into fudge. Seriously! They’re so out of this world delicious that you’ll have a hard time believing they’re made with healthier ingredients! So, what are you waiting for? Go make these vegan no-bake cookies!!!
Check Out My Other Awesome Cookie Recipes!
- Soft & Chewy Vegan Snickerdoodles
- How to make ONE Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Healthy Dark Chocolate Hobnobs
- Better Than Sex Vegan S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chewy Vegan Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Vegan Snowball Cookies
- Mimosa Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to post a picture to Instagram, tag me @chefsummerstorm, and #gardengrub so I can see your recreation!
Healthier Vegan No Bake Cookies (Chocolate Peanut Butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, 100% pure
- 1/4 cup almond milk, plain, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter, plain and unsalted (ZERO added ingredients/100% peanuts)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 100% pure
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- *Optional: 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt
- Add the coconut to a medium-sized saucepot and melt it over medium/medium-low heat. (I set my burner to 4 out of 10.)
- Add the rest of the ingredients, EXCEPT for the chocolate chips and sea salt, to a container. Don't worry about stirring them right now.
- Once the coconut oil is completely melted, add the ingredients from the container to the pot, and whisk for 3 to 4 minutes to make the mixture completely smooth and slightly thicker.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the rolled oats, and stir until well combined. If you'd like to add chocolate chips, wait about 5 minutes for the mixture to cool down, then fold them in.
- Line a large sheet pan with a piece of parchment paper. Then, using a standard-sized ice cream scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop out portions of the cookie mixture and place them on the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle each cookie with your desired amount of sea salt.
- Freeze the cookies for at least an hour, then store them in an air-tight container in the freezer.