How to Make High Protein Vegan Tofu Salad
This vegan tofu salad is high in protein, easy and quick to make, and can be eaten in many different ways!
- 16 ounce package high-protein tofu
- 8 ounce container favorite hummus (I use Whole Food's 365 lemon or jalapeno hummus!)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
Drain and rinse off your tofu. Crumble it into a bowl into tiny pieces.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the tofu and stir until evenly combined.
Enjoy over a bed of greens, in a wrap, or as a sandwich! My favorite way to eat the tofu salad is in a wrap with greens, tomato, cucumber, carrot, and alfalfa sprouts!