Vegan Cheese Spread with Cranberry, Apricot, & Rosemary
This vegan cheese spread combines cream cheese and feta mixed with dried cranberries, apricots, and fresh rosemary. It is easy and quick to make and perfect for the holidays!
Cranberry Rosemary Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup plain vegan cream cheese (I used Kite Hill's)
- 1/4 cup vegan feta cheese (I use Violife's)
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped into small bits
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped into small bits
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, stems removed and discarded, finely chop the leaves
- 1/4 of an orange zested
Add the cream cheese, feta cheese, agave nectar, and salt into a medium-sized bowl. Using a fork, mash the ingredients together until the feta is mostly broken up and everything is well combined. Tiny bits of feta are fine.
Now, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
Spread the cheese onto lentil chips (as pictured in the blog post) or your favorite crackers and garnish with orange zest and chopped rosemary. The dip can also be served in a bowl alongside the chips and crackers.